Home � , , � Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love (2010)

Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love (2010)

Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love (2010)

Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love (2010)
Pop Rock | MP3 VBR V2 208 kbps | 84MB
Time: 56:33 min | Label: Island

The single and album were produced by John Shanks, whose first album production was Etheridge's 1999 Breakdown. Since that collaboration he has risen to the top ranks of rock and pop producers with credits including Sheryl Crow, Alanis Morissette and Bon Jovi, winning the 2005 Producer of the Year Grammy Award. "Fearless Love" spotlights the album's solid rock foundation with the core band of Etheridge on acoustic guitar, Shanks providing imaginative lead guitar, color-filled keyboards from Jamie Muhoberac and the dynamic anchor of bassist Sean Hurley and drummer Victor Indrizzo.
Fearless Love, her triumphant tenth album, expands on the multiple strengths that have made Etheridge one of the most beloved figures in modern rock. It follows her revealing 2007 set The Awakening with a rousing tone at once tough and tender, as only Etheridge can be. It's that force of presence that has earned her, among other accolades, the 2007 Academy Award for best original song ("I Need to Wake Up" from the documentary An Inconvenient Truth) and two Grammy Awards. - Amazon

Track list:
01. Fearless Love (4:27)
02. The Wanting Of You (4:12)
03. Company (4:53)
04. Miss California (3:59)
05. Drag Me Away (4:41)
06. Indiana (5:27)
07. Nervous (3:12)
08. Heaven On Earth (3:46)
09. We Are The Ones (5:40)
10. Only Love (5:42)
11. To Be Loved (5:15)
12. Gently We Row (5:12)

Watch Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love



Fearless Love Lyrics

When I woke up I was 17
You kissed my lips in a bad bad dream
Showed me things aren’t what they appear to be
Called me angel and set me free
You gave me life in the cold cold dark
But you ran away in the mornings spark
Made me think that reality
Is not where I want to be

I am what I am and
I am what I am afraid of
Oh what am I afraid of
I need a fearless love
Don’t need to fear the end
If you can’t hold me now
You will never hold me again
I want to live my life
Pursuing all my happiness
I want a fearless love
I won’t settle for anything less

I’ve walked my path had worlds collide
I lost my way and I fooled my pride
This lover’s ache wouldn’t feel so strange
If I could only change

But I am what I am and
I am what I am afraid of
So what am I afraid of
I need a fearless love
Don’t need to fear the end
If you can’t hold me now
You will never hold me again
I want to live my life
Pursuing all my happiness
I want a fearless love
I won’t settle for anything less

Now I’m not here to lay the blame
I understand when you hold a flame
Heads will shake heads will turn
And sometimes you just get burned

Download

http://freakshare.net/files/zndfzcky/ME_Fearless_Love.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/40014005/bfc294a/ME_Fearless_Love.rar.html

Tags: , ,

0 comments to "Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love (2010)"

Leave a comment