
Red - Innocence And Instincts (2009)
Label: Essential Records | 40:47 min
Genres: Rock/General
Red has once again provided an amazing christian rock album! I practically haven't stopped listening to this CD since I bought it. If you liked their first CD, End of Silence, then you'll like this one as well. This band brings so much when they make a CD that it just draws you in and makes you want to listen over and over. Their songs are lyrically powerful. Each song is well written. The vocals are breathtaking. Michael Barnes voice is so powerful that it brings goosebumps to your arms. His raw emotion truly makes you believe in the words that he sings. The Armstrong twins once again bring awesome backup vocals, guitar, and piano. Red obviously knows how to bring it hard with tracks like Fight Inside, Death of Me, and Mystery of You, but what makes them so versatile is their ability to bring slower, lyric-driven ballads to the stage. They once again shined in this aspect with songs like Never Be The Same and Take It All Away. They even shocked me with their creative cover of Duran Duran's Ordinary World. I absolutely love these guys. Their music just bleeds raw and powerful emotions. Amazon.com
Track List
01. Fight Inside
02. Death Of Me
03. Mystery Of You
04. Start Again
05. Never Be The Same
06. Confession (what's Inside My Head)
07. Shadows
08. Ordinary World
09. Out From Under
10. Take It All Away
Bonus Tracks
01. Intro (Canto III)
02. Overtake You
03. Forever
04. Nothing And Everything
Listen Fight Inside
Listen Hear Start Again
Fight Inside Lyrics
Enemy, familiar friend
My beginning and my end
Knowing truth
Whispering lies, and it hurts again
What I fearWhat I try
The words I say and what I hide
All the pain; I want it to end
But I want it again
And it finds me
The fight inside is coursing through my veins
And it's raging
The fight inside is breaking me again
It's still the same
Pursuing pain
Isn't worth the light I've gained
We both know how this will end
But I do it again
And it finds me
The fight inside is coursing through my veins
And it's raging
The fight inside is hurting me again
And it finds me
The war within me pulls me under
And without you
The fight inside is breaking me again
It's nothing
(It's everything)
It's nothing
(It's everything)
It's nothing
(It's everything)
It's nothing
It's everything!
And it finds me
The fight inside is coursing through my veins
And it's raging
The fight inside is hurting me again
And it finds me
The war within me pulls me under
And without you
The fight inside is breaking me again
It's breaking me!
It's breaking me!
I'm falling apart!
I'm falling apart!
Download Links
http://rapidshare.com/files/321135653/Red_-_Innocence_And_Instinct.rar
0 comments to "Red - Innocence And Instincts (2009)"