Trashcan Sinatras - In The Music (2009)
MP3 | 320 kbs | Indie Rock, Power Pop | RS | 105 MB | Tracks : 11
Genre: Indie Rock, Power Pop
MP3 | 320 kbs | Indie Rock, Power Pop | RS | 105 MB | Tracks : 11
Genre: Indie Rock, Power Pop
US only edition features a bonus disc with eight bonus live tracks; Wild Mountainside, Send For Henny - (featuring Eddi Reader), All the Dark Horses, Easy Read, Safecracker, Weightlifting, Hayfever and Earlies. 2009 album from the Scottish Pop maestros. In the five years since we last heard a studio album from Trashcan Sinatras, things have been looking up. After more than two decades in the business the guys behind Cake, I've Seen Everything, A Happy Pocket and 2004's Weightlifting have decided to throw caution to the wind and get happy. The result, In the Music, is a collection of love songs, full of relaxed harmonies, which were set to arrangements in a back room in the South Side of Glasgow over the summer of 2007, and recorded in New York and Marthas Vineyard over a crisp, cold winter in 2008. With highlights including 'Should I Pray' featuring special guest vocals by the iconic Carly Simon, and 'Oranges and Apples', a seven minute long tribute to Syd Barrett. 18 tracks.
Tracklist:
1 People 4:23
2 Easy on the Eye 3:09
3 In the Music 4:29
4 I Hung My Harp Upon the Willows 4:16
5 Prisons 3:07
6 Should I Pray? (featuring Carly Simon) 3:43
7 Morning Star 3:52
8 Oranges and Apples 7:01
9 The Engine 4:39
10 I Wish You’d Met Her 4:38
11 Astronomy# (bonus track only on the Japanese release) 3:41
Links
http://uploading.com/files/4be564ae/TCS_ITM.rar/
http://hotfile.com/dl/17174831/eb466ef/TCS_ITM.rar.html
0 comments to "In the Music - Trashcan Sinatras (2010)"